Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Pinta y los pollos

We got to say hello again to Pinta and Pati, the two horses at La Corona. Pati was still a little feisty and didn't want to hang out with us, but Pinta had mellowed even more than before.


She was grazing inside the old garden, and waited for us to approach.


I then figured I'd give feeding her a try. She was pretty eager. When we tried to feed Pati, Pinta just inched closer to she could try to reach for the snacks. After I fed her a couple times she let me pet her, which was mighty gracious.


Sonia told us they got chickens (there's an old coop below their house), and they were just starting to get some small eggs. I walked down the mowed path and checked out the rooster and his harem:


The hen's eggs are small but really tasty - we had three hardboiled with our salad as part of our evening's dinner. :)

All is well, as usual, at La Corona.

No comments:

Post a Comment