Sunday, November 10, 2013

Bath time

Since we were rained out of field work this morning (and thundered and lightening'd out), I helped Ben prep for his bath.


We're still trying to get rid of some cradle cap, so I massaged some eczema lotion onto his scalp before John washes it out in the bath with shampoo. It results in some pretty epic hair in the meantime.


In related news, it may be time to consider a haircut for Ben. I can't quite bring myself to trim a 5-month-old's hair...but I'm guessing not every 5-month-old has hair that reaches past his shoulders.


Ben was not happy with the idea of a haircut, however.


Or us laughing at his faces during tummy time.


In fact, he was pretty upset with us.


And apparently that was enough to result in a very busy morning. It was naptime shortly after. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment