Friday, April 30, 2010

A La Corona

It’s been clear, sunny, and relatively warm during the days here, but at night the temperatures drop. The other day, we were welcomed into the living room in the evening by a warm fire.

To make it even better, Sonia came in with slices of homemade pizza (on biscuit-type dough) as a snack before dinner. She topped it with shaved ham and mozzarella, which was really good.

We then sat down to a dinner of local fresh fish (with a dry rub of some sort) and mashed potatoes, topped with lemon pudding and whipped cream for dessert.


To further illustrate the rough conditions at La Corona, here is a picture of my “office” I sometimes make use of back at the house if we still have daylight left:

3 comments:

  1. Looks just like my office....or at least the one I'm pretending to be sitting in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your saving some of the office work for the B team.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I usually stick to a flask at the office ;)

    ReplyDelete